Well, this just keeps better and better and I keep asking myself “Why didn’t I start this blog sooner?” I guess now is the perfect time with how fast this is growing!
I have been nominated for my second blogger award – The Blogger Recognition Award!
I want to start out by saying a huge THANK YOU to Preeti Gaur for giving me the nomination! Her blog is http://www.scenariooflife.com/ She is a brand new blogger herself so it was awesome to get nominated by a peer! She was inspired by her Papa to finally start her own writings and writing has always been a strong calling for her. Congrats to her for getting nominated as well!
So what is blogger recognition award ?
Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to encourage and acknowledge the hard work and effort that goes into creating posts. It’s an opportunity for bloggers to recognize one another for each of our contributions to their blog and the blogging community!
How did you start your blog?
This is the third time I have started the “Laugh Always” blog. I never went past writing my first blog and never shared my other entries but now it felt like the write time! To learn more about Laugh Always, head on over to my very first blog post here!
Two pieces of advice for newbies:
- Be yourself – do not look at what other people are doing. Sure, take advice but at the end of the day, no one likes a copycat!
- Have faith in the process and write down your goals. You will not have overnight success. Make yourself a list of goals!
When you are nominated, there are few simple steps that you need to take to accept the award nomination and the guidelines are as follows:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Congrats to these nominees – all of these blog sites are beautiful! I can’t wait to see your posts!
Thank you again to Preeti for the nomination – I can’t believe the recognition I have received in just the short time!
Thanks for reading!